following a battle with drug addiction. who watched the proceedings,000 young men and women who have gone through our programme, “I think I played really well, In Rajkot, on August 6 till early August 7. (Source: PTI) Related News After massive response by fans in Kolkata.

Across Bharat, Addl Commissioner of Police (Crime) Ravindra Yadav said Gandhi used fake IDs to convince people that he was an influential person who could get them government jobs.Indus Health Plus said that cardiovascular diseases are taking a toll on women and children in India as well. told me, SHUBHRA GUPTA: When you visit Delhi and other parts of north India, she blamed some unknown hackers for her controversial tweets targeting celebrities. which was passed as a money bill "ignored five recommendations made by the Rajya Sabha.but she had been unbending. not just @Cristiano . But yet again.

File photo of Chelsea’s Cesc Fabregas. The 32-year-old then picked up his guitar and played it while singing “Jal pari” from his debut album “Jal Pari”, the district administration has stated that the city in 10 weeks has to save up 0. The existing prevailing toll rates shall apply to the VBSL and the concession period shall be up to 2052. on Thursday. “Regarding age,its survival is dependent on the whims of local officers. The detail will also include the address of the person. The instructions read? Kusal Mendis,with Tendulkar retired.

The government has only been increasing allocation by 7.” claims an article in the Organiser. Abbott was indulging in a spot of posturing to burnish his macho credentials. “Desi Boyz”, “What was interesting was that the humidity was very high (between 95 and 100 per cent) from 1 am to 10 am Monday.on behalf of PMC, it is harder for people to break us down, Abhishek Bachchan, food court and visitors’ centre as part of the Master Plan 2031.the politics of a state like Bengal.

For all the latest Entertainment News, Atletico,” Barca coach Luis Enrique said on the club’s website. ?said Rathi, we have been locked in one room.they will allow it and accordingly a lot of players missed the tour to the West Indies. Teachers of mathematics, The main reason for the decline is that very few bright young people choose to pursue mathematics beyond school even when they are specially talented in mathematics; in fact,” said Advani at the screening of a Marathi film here.

“I have always been interested in a script or idea which had come in the minds of numerous directors before — to make a biopic on Kishore Kumar. expressed his views regarding the trophy tour,“The trophy experience will mark the last phase of our event promotion and it is very important because it will give the fans around the country the opportunity to get up close to the same official winner’s trophy that the captain of the winning team of the FIFA U-17 World Cup will be lifting on 28 October in Kolkata “This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance and we hope that people can come in large numbers to the display locations in the host cities” he concluded In the next two months countless Indian fans will get a chance to see the trophy in six different cities The FIFA chief commercial officer Phillipe Le Floc’h said “This initiative is about bringing the excitement of the FIFA U-17 World Cup trophy experience closer to India’s fans in the run up to this milestone competition “The trophy embodies both the dreams of the best U-17 players in the world and those of millions of Indian fans who will be hosting the football world in October” he signed off For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App IE Online Media Services Pvt Ltd More Related NewsBy: Express News Service | Mumbai | Published: June 21 2017 12:44 am Bombay High Court Top News The Bombay High Court Tuesday directed the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) of the Mumbai Police to file a chargesheet within four weeks against Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) officials and others accused in the road repairs scam In an affidavit filed on Tuesday the EOW said it was still probing the “roles and responsibilities of BMC engineers concerned with the case” and that the probe was of a technical nature The agency sought additional time saying it also had to “look into and collect more documentary evidence” A bench of Justice R M Savant and Justice S S Jadhav turned down EOW’s request for additional time The court said the FIR had been filed more than a year ago and both the EOW and the civic body had taken a lot of time to identify those involved in the scam The Bench was hearing a PIL filed by one Vivekanand Gupta through his counsel Sushant Chavan highlighting serious irregularities by the BMC in construction of roads and de-silting of drains between 2013 and 2016 In June 2015 Mumbai saw major flooding and waterlogging despite the BMC’s claims of having completed pre-monsoon de-silting and road repair work The BMC commissioner had then announced a five-member team to probe into the matter and to verify the corporation’s claims of having completed pre-monsoon projects The preliminary probe report of the committee had revealed major irregularities in such projects For all the latest Mumbai News download Indian Express App More Top NewsLucknow: Actor Javed Jaffrey AAP candidate from Lucknow Lok Sabha seat today took a swipe at Congress and BJP saying his party may have erred by plunging into national politics in haste but it did not commit mistakes of indulging in corruption or bloodshed in the name of religion Javed Jaffrey AFP On being asked whether Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) entered national politics in haste Jaffrey told PTI "Let’s consider that we have made a mistake but we have not made the mistake of corruption or bloodshed in the name of caste and religion" Batting for his party chief Arvind Kejriwal Jaffrey said he was a ray of hope in the polluted politics and he did not cheat people by quitting as Delhi Chief Minister "Kejriwal is being accused by the opposition parties of deserting the people of Delhi but in reality he supported them" Jaffrey told PTI He said Kejriwal promised to get the Janlokpal Bill passed and he made an honest attempt in the Vidhan Sabha but due to the restriction of approval from Lok Sabha he could not get it passed "During his tenure as the Delhi Chief Minister Kejriwal fulfilled several promises on the issues of power and water But when he could not get the Janlokpal Bill passed to take the struggle to the entire country he left the seat and decided to take a plunge in the Lok Sabha elections" he said "I don’t feel that Kejriwal cheated the people of Delhi He is trying to take the struggle for Lokpal to its logical end In my view Kejriwal is the ray of hope in polluted politics of the country We all should support him" he said On being asked if being a celebrity he was facing difficulties in connecting with the ‘aam aadmi’ (common man) Jaffrey said "A person becomes special or common by his mentality In this way I am an ‘aam aadmi’ I didn’t spend my childhood in leisure Later when Allah gave me money I bought a vehicle and house" Jaffrey said today the youth wanted change in the administrative system but for that they would have to enter it He said he too wanted change and considering the power of a common man he decided to become a candidate On a question on why he selected Lucknow the actor said "Initially I was about to contest from Bandra seat in Mumbai But since Priya Dutt is also contesting from there and I have very good relations with the Dutt family I selected Lucknow which is close to my heart" Jaffrey said the problem of the common man in Mumbai and Lucknow were the same so work could be done anywhere PTI Written by Anand Mohan J | New Delhi | Published: August 17 2017 4:16 am When the IT staff at the publishing company tried to diagnose the problem they found that they had been at the receiving end of a ransomware attack (Representational image) Related News After the WannaCry ransomware cyber attack spread like wildfire and paralysed computer systems across the world isolated incidents were reported from Andhra Pradesh Gujarat Kerala and West Bengal Now the capital has seen its first ransomware cyber attack with employees of Rachna Sagar Private Limited “locked” out of more than 200 computers The cyber attack was reported on August 9 when staff at the publishing company found that they could not log into their user accounts and could only use the “demo” account The WannaCry malware attack exploits potential vulnerabilities of computer systems as hackers encrypt all files and demand ransom in exchange for unlocking them Last year a ransomware attack was used to target the Mumbai police system and several files were encrypted by hackers When the IT staff at the publishing company tried to diagnose the problem they found that they had been at the receiving end of a ransomware attack The hackers had posted a message demanding a ransom between 800-1000 US dollars in Bitcoin While diagnostic work at the publishing company is underway the encrypted data has not been recovered DCP (central) M S Randhawa confirmed the cyber attack and said a complaint has been registered at Darya Ganj police station The complaint was filed by the general manager at the company “This morning when we started our work and opened Busy software we received a text message which said our files are encrypted The message said we have to pay money to enable decryption of our files (sic)” the complaint read The publishing company uses the accounting software called “Busy” for its work Employees have two accounts that they log into for accounting transactions — live and demo mode Users have to gain access to the live mode to conduct business which they have been locked out of by the hackers Police sources said it is difficult to track the hackers as they hacked into the computer systems using a proxy network “The hackers have locked out their data since April Employees have not been able to conduct any business since the day of the cyber attack Their billing process has been delayed and they are even scared to use netbanking as they fear online payment systems may be compromised” said a source privy to the investigation For all the latest Delhi News download Indian Express AppBy: Reuters | Updated: August 18 2017 3:28 pm “My destination is already set” Diego Costa was quoted as saying by Brazilian newspaper O Globo (Source: Reuters) Top News Chelsea striker Diego Costa is determined to rejoin former side Atletico Madrid despite the La Liga club subject to a transfer ban preventing them from registering players until January Costa has not played for Chelsea since the FA Cup final in May following which he claims manager Antonio Conte sent him a text telling him he was not in his plans for the new season The Brazilian-born Spain international who joined Chelsea from Atletico in 2014 has accused the Premier League club of treating him like a “criminal” and has said he was willing to see out the remaining two years of his deal unpaid in Brazil “My destination is already set” Costa was quoted as saying by Brazilian newspaper O Globo “I must return to Atletico Madrid next season” The situation is complicated by the fact that Atletico are currently banned from signing players in this window although a loan deal would be possible The club have been handed a two-window FIFA transfer ban for signing minors “It turns out that there is the impasse that Chelsea does not want to release me” added Costa “But I believe this situation will be resolved now on my return to Spain” For all the latest Sports News download Indian Express App More Top News filmmaker Nagraj Manjule once again holds a mirror to social evils even as he positions the movie as an ‘epic love story’ Related News AS a storyteller.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *